I have served as a teaching assistant for a number of classes at Stanford, including two years as a TA for the quantitative methods sequence for political science Ph.D. students. I have also taught undergraduate courses in game theory and American political institutions. I’m happy to share teaching materials upon request.
- Graduate Political Methodology I: Regression (2016, 2017)
- Graduate Political Methodology II: Causal Inference (2017, 2018)
- Math Camp for Incoming Political Science Ph.D. Students (2016, 2017)
- What’s Wrong with American Government? An Institutional Approach (2019, 2020)
- Thinking Strategically: Undergraduate Introduction to Game Theory (2017)
Webscraping with R
Data visualization using ggplot2